You can now integrate your forms with Sendy. To accomplish this task, follow the few easy steps mentioned below.
1. Access your Sendy account.
2. Click on the dropdown arrow in the top left corner and navigate to Settings. From here you can copy your API key.
3. From the homepage of your Sendy installation, choose the brand in which you have your lists.
4. Click on View all lists on the left menu and then copy the ID of the list as shown below. This is the list where your subscribers will be added to.
5. Create an opt-in form in Mailmunch.
6. After you have customized your form to your requirements, click on the Sendy logo in the Integrate tab.
7. Offer your Sendy credentials in the dialog box.
8. Once integrated, you will be able to see your Account URL, API Key, and the List to which these subscribers will be added. On this page, you also have the option to configure the GDPR compliance checkbox and match the fields from your Sendy to the opt-in form.
9. Once the integration is complete, you can test subscribe from your MailMunch form on your website to validate the integration. After you have subscribed, access your MailMunch account and click on the Subscribers tab. You will see your test subscription at the top of this list. You will see a Sendy update in the User Journey confirming that the contact has been synced to your Sendy list.