You can place a beautifully designed MailMunch embed form on your site by following these simple steps.
1) Access your MailMunch account through your Mailchimp Forms by MailMunch WIX app and create an embed form.
2) Copy the HTML code offered in the Publish step for the form. You will need it at a later point.
3) Go to your WIX editor, edit the page where you wish to place the embed form and click on Add-->More-->Custom Element
4) Place the Element at your desired location, click on Set Attributes above the element, then click on Set Attributes button
5) Set the Attribute Name to "class", in the Value tab for Custom Element paste the HTML code you copied earlier, and click on Save Changes.
6) Double click on the Custom Element box and set the tag name to "mailmunch-embed-form"
And that is it. Publish your site for the changes to be reflected and start collecting leads through your newly created embed form.
For testing the form, please visit your webpage where you have placed the embed form after saving the changes and Publishing your site. The embed form will not show in your WIX editor.